(1) Choose fruit bags according to local climatic conditions. In areas with more rainy days and heavy rainfall, choose fruit bags with good toughness, resistance to rain erosion and soaking, and good light transmittance, such as white pure wood pulp paper bags. In areas with dry climate and low rainfall, the purpose of raising bags is mainly to improve the appearance quality of fruits and produce pollution-free fruits with less pesticide pollution. You can choose newspaper wraps or yellow pure wood pulp paper bags with relatively cheap prices and relatively low quality. .
(2) Select fruit bags according to the characteristics of the cultivar. For example, considering the disease resistance and fruit maturity of grapes, if the cultivated grape varieties have a long black fruit development period and general disease resistance, white pure wood pulp paper bags with better quality and relatively expensive lattice should be selected. If it is a yellow-green or purple-black grape variety, you can also choose a yellow pure wood pulp paper bag. For early-ripening, yellow-green or purple-black grape varieties with good disease resistance, choose inexpensive newspaper bags or non-woven bags that can be used repeatedly.
(3) According to the size of the ear, choose the fruit bag of the corresponding specification. The selected fruit bag should be adapted to the size of the ear, too small will easily affect the growth of the fruit.
(4) Select fruit bags according to the cultivation method, frame type and tree shape characteristics, and the location of the fruit ear. Facility viticulture can reduce the light intensity, making the fruit not easy to color, but it can reduce sunburn, and you can choose fruit bags with good light transmission. The trellis cultivation and so on make the ear of the fruit poor to see the light, and you can also choose a fruit bag with good light transmission.
(5) Choose fruit bags according to production purpose and economic capacity. In the rainy areas in the south such as Shanghai, Zhejiang and other places, the price of fruit is high and the economic benefit is good, so you can choose white pure wood pulp paper bags or yellow wood pulp paper bags with good toughness and rain resistance. The main purpose of bagging Kyoho grapes in Henan, Shaanxi and other places is to reduce pesticide pollution, improve the appearance quality of the fruit, and increase the selling price of the fruit. Therefore, relatively cheap newspaper bags and yellow wood pulp paper bags are mostly used.