What are Nursery Pots
Nursery Pots (also known as nursery pots, nursery cups, seedling pots, and nutrition cups) are mostly made of plastic, paper cups are mostly used for breeding, nursery, and flowerpots are mostly used for greenhouse planting. The black plastic nutrition bowl has the functions of absorbing heat during the day, keeping mulch at night, and maintaining fertilizer, and it has the function of retaining water in dry seasons; using the nutrition bowl for breeding and raising seedlings is convenient for centralized cultivation and transplanting, which significantly improves economic benefits and is widely used in flowers, vegetables, melons, etc. Fruit and other agricultural cultivation.
Nursery Pots Features
1. The seedling raising in the plug tray can be completed by machinery in the process of filling, sowing, and germination. The operation is simple and fast, and it is suitable for large-scale production.
2. The seeds are sown evenly, the seedling rate is high, and the cost of seeds is reduced.
3. The seedlings in each hole in the plug are relatively independent, which not only reduces the spread of pests and diseases, but also reduces the competition for nutrients among the seedlings, and the root system can also fully develop.
4. Increase the density of seedlings, facilitate intensive management, improve the utilization rate of greenhouses, and reduce production costs.
5. Due to the unified sowing and management, the growth and development of the seedlings are consistent, and the quality of the seedlings is improved, which is conducive to large-scale production.
6. The seedlings are simple and convenient for transplanting, without damaging the root system, the colonization survival rate is high, and the slow seedling period is short.
7. The plug seedlings are easy to store and transport.